Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
Call for Papers & Workshops
17. - 18. November 2015 in Munich, Germany
Wireless Systems and Applications continue their market success in all sectors, be they industrial, consumer, communication or computer. Innovation is progressing in a variety of directions: high performance, long range, ultra-low energy, bandwidth efficiency. A whole number of different applications, markets and standards are changing rapidly. The specialist's thirst for information is growing at a fast pace.
The magazine Elektronik and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI) are therefore staging the 12th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 17-18, 2015 in Munich.
All in all, the Wireless Congress is the forum of excellence for an exchange of knowledge and experience among wireless professionals.
The program committee invites you to submit pro-posals for speaking opportunities. In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research and development.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
• Wireless automation & M2M
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Automotive Wireless
• Wireless Power/Wireless Charging
• Low-Power Wireless Systems
• Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
• Cognitive Radio: trends and technology
• Software Defined Radio
• The "Wireless Internet of Things"
• Health and Medical Wireless Applications
• Embedded wireless
• SRD/ISM-radios: wireless for industrial use
• Wireless systems – qualification, certification, ap-proval
• Interoperability and coexistence of wireless sensor networks and systems
• Security threats and countermeasures in wireless deployments
• Wireless system development and integration into legacy Industrial Systems
• Localization and location based services
• EMC and interoperability problems
• other topics out of the wide spectrum of “Wireless Technologies”
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks for in-depth information into the leading standards and technologies:
• Bluetooth and Bluetooth Ultra Low Energy
• WLAN IEEE802.11
• NFC/RFID – new developments and applications
• 4G/5G Advanced mobile technology
The program committee invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities (presentations of approx. 30 min., workshops or tutorials of up to approx. 1.5 or 3 hrs.).
Contributions shall look at fundamentals, trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and estimations of the market. Workshops will deal with basic themes and last 1.5 or 3 hrs. All contributions shall be purely technical and practically oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed and judged by the program committee.
Please submit your abstract in the users area after having logged in.
If you have not yet registered, please create a new account.
Your password will be valid for further submissions.
Please note that in order to submit an abstract you have to prepare the following details:
- final abstract title (to be published)
- author's contact details and biography/CV
- abstract (max. 3000 characters)
- presentation length
- intended audience
The conference language is English. Papers are to be presented in English.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
• Deadline for abstracts: June 26, 2015
• Notification of acceptance: end of July, 2015
• Deadline for final paper: October 16, 2015